events

dédicaces

art exhibitions

12.2.13

souvenirs #3

SOUVENIRS #3
portfolio
illustrations : 12 illustrations by Lostfish
publication : march 2013
size : 18x24cm
pages : 12 illustrations 
editor : Bruno Graff Editions


Remake of Orange (#1), Fetish (#2) and Strange Children (#3) series, new beautiful and limited edition by Bruno Graff Editions: 250 copies, 25 of them are hand signed and numbered.

buy via Bruno Graff distributors, find locations on: Bruno Graff Editions
buy online via Bédécouverte

3 commentaires:

  1. Magnifique, c'est fou comme ton univers a évolué :)

    En parlant de "souvenir" j'ai retrouvé dans mes archives, le site CDAM de 2001, où t'avais même crée un forum d'où je tiens mon avatar de castor :p

    Petite question d'ailleurs, j'ai retrouvé les 3 premières pages de "Mad", as-tu sortie et éditée la suite ? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hello! Even though I similar a language in words and meanings, as of you (I speak Portuguese), I'm commenting in English because I do not know if I understand ...

    Guys ... This work is very beautiful, I love beautiful drawings, is magnificent ... This art the manner of you is very charming.
    I found the blog by chance and immediately fell in love ... Much inspiration together ♥

    A kiss <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Waah tes dessins sont magnifiques, je suis bluffée !

    RépondreSupprimer